Saturday, July 14, 2012

Mikey's Take on Taming Your Pet Monster: An Operational Guide by Scott Gordon

Title: Taming Your Pet Monster: An Operational Guide


Author: Scott Gordon
Publisher/Date Published: S.E. Gordon/July 5, 2012
Source: Kindle Cloud Reader, bought, Amazon





Goodreads Summary:
The craziest user guide you'll ever read! Written for mommies and daddies just as much as their children, Taming Your Pet Monster is filled with laugh-out-loud humor and bizarre situations. Witty, colorful and unique, this is one wacky ride you'll never forget!






Mikey's Take:  


This was  a really funny book with lots of colors, especially my favorite color, green in it.    I liked the picture of the explosion a lot.  It was neat how it made you think you could really buy a pet monster.  
I did have trouble with some of the words and I wasn't sure what some of them meant.  I am glad I had my mom reading it to me and my baby brother so she could explain some of the definitions to us.  
But this book really made me laugh a lot and I almost wish I could order my very own TP-6 monster.  


I gave this book 4 smiley faces!








5 comments:

  1. Hi Amy and the gang! I'm visiting from Mother Daughter Book Reviews and I'm really impressed by your website. You kids are doing such a great job sharing what you think about books. Since you enjoyed Taming Your Pet Monster so much, I might have to get that one for my son (he's 5). I think he would really like it too! I'm following you via FB, Networked Blogs, GFC, and email. Have a wonderful week, Renee
    http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Renee. It is actually a lot of fun getting them to participate in the blogging. Plus I am hoping when they have to do more book reports they will not fuss as much lol

      Delete
  2. I nominated your for the Versatile Blog Award.

    Click on the link below to see the rules. <3

    http://sandeelovesbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you but I think we are going to stay award free for a little while longer.
      Thank you though.

      Delete
  3. Hi, this is Scott Gordon, the author of this book. I'm glad you enjoyed it and look forward to writing more of these silly stories. Next up: Secret Agent Disco Dancer!

    ReplyDelete